Notice to first year students on Change of Course

The University allows students to change courses within the University. To change courses you are required to register for the course that you were admitted to, then, fill in an Online change of course request google form.

Click here to view the Notice

Accessibility Toolbar



Click below to chat on WhatsApp or send an email to

× How can we help you?